Monday, March 26, 2012

Tanaka Pro 338 Super

Salam.
On this post,I will be featuring my new brushcutter.This is my first brushcutter and I hope I made a good deal for it.It cost me Rm800 approx Usd260.
The main reason I bought it because it is the lightest backpack brushcutter I could find in my place.It weight only just below 8 kgs on dry without gas on it.(Yeah,I did the weight it myself).
This cute machine equip with 33.8cc engine,polymer plastic engine setter and backpack,and new cushion design(I hope it was ergo design LOL).
I have pump fresh gas with stihl 2 stroke engine oil on 25:1 gas to oil ratio and I can hardly wait to give it a try and hopefully my brushcutting nightmare wont happen again.






8 comments:

  1. What is the chock position when the engine running, i mean push up or facing down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maml,

    When running on choke,it is on push up.During normal running,you will not put the choke on...so normal operating it facing down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah yah yah.....tu dia..baik manukkkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada service manual dia tak, saya jarang pakai, skarang rasanya cab dah tersumbat, bila motong rumput je mati.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maml,package mesin rumput saya tak disertakan dgn service manual.Kalau nak service carb tu,saya pikir kita boleh buat sendiri kat rumah.

      Delete
  5. Bro.. kat mana beli mesin ni? Sangat murah harganya. Aku beli tanaka sum328se pun dqh rm800.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro..Hasmizul..can u email me with this email valeriankempin@yahoo.com..cause i interested with yr gamefowl.please give me yr hp no n your address..how much your cock ready to fight..ank import. tq.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADA JUAL SPARE PARTNYA TAK?

    ReplyDelete