Friday, March 11, 2011

First hatching Eggs of 2011

Salam,

My 2011 eggs start hatching last week and still haching them until now.I incubate them just after
my hens or pullets lay them and without waiting for other eggs.


 I have 11 chicks right now which is out from the incubator and lost around 8 dead eggs.
I went to my cousin wedding last Feb,since my incubator was a manual turner,I asked somebody
to do the manual turning and maybe the turning was unedequate or mishandling during turning
(shaking).I have been away for 2 days straight.Sometime bad things do happen when we dont
want them most.

For this March,I plan to clear up some more on the farm.And this is what I have got for a 1 hour
shoot using machete or "parang"


Some photo shoot during feeding time.This were them pullets and hens.




After finish clearing,I picked two handfuls of fern for my lunch.(I cant shoot a picture with my mouth).


And lastly my last Dec 2010 hatched baby stag.This guy is my favourite.

Until then,tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment