Thursday, November 11, 2010

Breeding season

Salam,

I have started breeding for this season since early October.I obtained 5 chicks out of the mating.This is my Kelso Sweater crosses.The hen laid 7 eggs and 5 were hatched.It a good start for the breeding season.


Here they are....



The other 2 smaller chicks were an experimental hatching on a new pullet.She lay only 3 eggs and 2 of them were hatched.They were grey crosses.


I will be using 5 hens and 2 pullets for November till early January breeding session.For the afterward,I will be using a sweater lemon and a grey kelso pullet,since the other two were not ready yet until January.

I will be focusing on grey hatch crosses since I like the way they move and hopefully I can meet my target of a 40 stags for this breeding season.


Until next writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment